JOIN US FOR
MEGHAN'S MOUNTAIN NIGHT AT THE LOUISVILLE BATS
FOR THE CHILDREN FIGHTING CANCER AND THEIR
PARENTS AND SIBLINGS
FRIDAY, JUNE 3, 2016
LOUISVILLE BATS V. ROCHESTER
Here is what we have planned for you:
- Register at our registration table in the main lobby across from the Bats Will Call Window. Just look for the Meghan's Mountain sign. Registration is open from 5:30 pm to 7 pm for those that may be late.
- Stadium doors open at 6 pm for admission to seats, playground, concessions and rides.
- Every person will receive an admission ticket. Our "Meghan's Mountain family" will be sitting together in Section 106.
- Every admission ticket will have a $10.00 value that can be used for food, drinks and items at the Bats store. That's everyone, mom,dad and children!!
- Every child will receive coupons for rides on the carousel or for the Round at Speed Pitch.
- Near Section 106 is a covered picnic area. It's ours for the night. Purchase your food and join our "family" for dinner. The picnic area is ours for the night. Use it when you want.
- Between 6:15 and 6:35 in the picnic area for our group only: meet some of the Bats players and Buddy Bat. Don't forget to bring your camera!!!
- Any child whose birthday is near June 3 will have their name lit up on the big board during the game. Don't forget to give us those names.
- Game starts at 7:05 pm
- During the game be entertained by Bird Zerk...everyones favorite.
- Free fireworks after the show.
- Parking. Free meter parking after 6 pm Parking at corner of Preston and Whitherspoon for $6 car. Parking also in the general area.
We look forward to making your evening special because you are special to us.
For the child battling cancer and his or her parents and siblings.
CALL TODAY TO REGISTER BEFORE OUR TICKETS ARE GONE
MEGHAN'S MOUNTAIN...IT'S ALL ABOUT LOVE !!!!!